10.11.2009

A new Lotspeich baby!!!

Mark here. I don't take the opportunity to post on here too often but thought that I'd be the first to share the exciting news with everyone about the newest addition to the Lotspeich home. About 15 months ago came our first and greatest joy, Calen...


Calen in Hawaii last month splashing in the ocean

Well about a month and a half ago Amy and I got to talking and decided that it was time to see about bringing some more joy into our home. So without any further adieu please welcome our new little guy (and the same is true with him as Calen, the name is to be announced later)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Our new little Taco. Unfortunately Mom and I had to trade his older brother off in order to get him, but hey, practicality it was sooooo worth it. So hello "baby," and goodbye older brother.....or Honda Civic as it was known as. God worked it out real well and we found a couple that's expecting soon (a real child though), and they needed something a little more "family friendly" than their little truck so we just traded straight across.


We're glad to have a pickup at the house now for helping in all of our home-owner tasks. It's been a relief to not have to borrow my dad's truck whenever I've needed to haul anything. Sorry to disappoint anyone that was hoping for an ultrasound type photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment