I know, I know. I apparently have the time to change my blog background, but not enough time to actually post an update in the entire month of November. Oops.
Unfortunately part of the problem is that I rarely post without pictures, and our camera batteries are dead (and have been for a while) and I haven't the slightest clue where the charger is. Double oops.
On a bright note we're somewhat close to being done with Christmas shopping, we had a great time in WA visiting my family over Thanksgiving (no pictures of course, though!), and we all three have come down with a cold bug!
We get to go get our tree(s) on Saturday. We've decided it would be a good idea to get two of them - one for the living room, and one for Mark and my bedroom. :) Just because we can.
I will try to find a way to take pictures of our tree hunting trip, to avoid a triple oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment