3.30.2011

Finis!




3 comments:

  1. Amy that is just beautiful!! I love the colors. Is that quilted by hand? or machine? Did you do the quilting yourself? I can't believe how fast you completed this. I am looking forward to seeing your next one.
    I am a quilter to that is why ai am asking all the questions LOL

    (by the way this is Cathy Colomb. I have been friends with the Lotspeich's for years. We met last year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy (of course I know who you are! :)) - I machine quilted it, as I don't have the time or patience to take up hand-quilting. :) This was my first time trying free-motion quilting, so there is a lot of inconsistency in my stitch length. Overall though I was pretty pleased with the result, and surprised by how quickly it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a quilt for kestrel and am machine quilting it but don't like how it is coming out so I haven't finished it. I should have done free motion. I think I need more practice LOL
    I look forward to seeing your next quilt. I will have to post a picture of mine.

    ReplyDelete