Calen (coming out of his room where he was supposed to be falling asleep) - "Um, Mommy, I gotta tell you something."
Me - "What?"
Calen - "Um...we just can't get a new car because you have a car. It's your car. You can't get a new car."
Me - "What if Mommy's car is broken?"
Calen - "The smoke will get all out, Mommy. You just have to open the windows and wait." (The passenger air bag triggered. Hence the "smoke".)
Me (knowing that Mark said the transmission and steering are apparently broken, and the exhaust is torn up) - "But what if the engine is broken? What about that?"
Calen (looking exasperated by this point at my apparent lack of understanding) - "Mommy, cars can't get broken because they are held together with glue. I will tell you all about in the morning when I get up and it is Summer."
At which point he returned to his bed....
Funny :)
ReplyDeleteGlad yall are okay!
Oh my gosh, hilarious! And did he tell you all about it the next morning? Wait...it's not summer yet. I'm confused, haha!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I'm so glad to see I can finally select "Anonymous" so I can make comments on your blog! I never could before since I have no blog or website.
-Danielle