9.04.2013

Washington - a playdate, camping and a ferry ride.

The boys and I had a chance to take a long trip to Washington the end of June. It was a blast hanging out for so long with my family. We got a to take a three night camping trip with most of my family, and do a couple hikes too. The boys also got to take their first ferry ride on the Mukilteo-Clinton ferry. We also got to get together with my good friends Melissa and Danielle and their kids. Here are some pictures from the trip.



Mukilteo Lighthouse (I think)

It was very windy!



Whidbey Island had a free bus system that we rode to Langley

Puppet shop


Crazy cousins...




Is it just me or do my boys look very similar in these pics?

The family




Tasty smores

Hiking to the Big 4 ice caves



So beautiful

If you look closely you can see Calen


Salmonberries!








I like how these three pictures make it look like Jeremiah fell over the side and Owen is shocked. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment