5.13.2009

As for me and my house...

My postings are few and far between so I like to try and offset their erratic appearances by their magnitude. It's been said that child-rearing and home-building are two of the most challenging undertakings in a married couple's lives. If all continues as planned we'll officially be participating in both of these adventures in less than a week. With that said, let Amy, Calen, and myself introduce all of you to our new home...kinda. I mean, sure, we can't live in it yet. And it has a few areas that need a little work, but hey, "It's got potential."


Front of house (Obviously)As you walk in the front doorThe KitchenFurther down (Kitchen on the left, front door/living room behind, two beds and bath to the right, master suite in front [to the left of the sliding doors])
The lowdown...
~1,900 SF
3 Bed
2 Bath
Vaulted Ceilings

The plans are hardwood from the front door to the laundry room and to the far right edge of kitchen. Carpet for family rooms and bedrooms. Tile for baths. Sliding doors from family room and master suite to back covered patio. And do know that there are many many more windows than what I've drawn in the floor plan. I just got lazy and stopped drawing them.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! i'm so excited that you got the house..... what fun you'll have setting it all up when it's done. Keep us updated on the prosess :)

    ReplyDelete