Floors:

We're going with a 3/4" x 3 1/4" Brazilian Cherry hardwood. We drove up to Eugene today and picked it up. Yay! :)
Countertops:
Because of where Mark works we can get a break on DuPont Corian. We picked "Sahara" for our color (I don't think this picture is a very good representation though).

Faucets:
For the kitchen:

And the bath:
We also picked up a couple simple white undermount sinks for the bathrooms. We're planning on a stainless steel undermount for the kitchen, but don't have a particular one picked out yet.Mark also found a great deal on door hardware. Lowes had a bunch of Baldwin door handles on clearance, with their clearance marked down another 50%. So we picked up enough to do all our doors (not including closets). :) Like this only a brushed silver finish.
And that's all I can think of for now...
I totally like your choices! Your house is gonna look HOT! The floors and the countertop are especially sexy. hehe
ReplyDeleteI like the floors too . . . really pretty!!
ReplyDelete