7.06.2009

The cabinet pictures that I never remembered to post

We have lovely custom-made cabinets in our new house (that were installed the middle of June), and it's about time I showed them to you. First pictures they're missing hardware and a bank of drawers, but they show up in the last ones. We also had a linen closet built to fit a closet space in the front bath. We'll also be adding a bank of cabinets on the family room side of the short kitchen wall. It'll give us some extra kitchen storage, since you can never have too much kitchen storage. :) And then I can buy more things to fill them...hehe....We love them. Thanks again, Ronnie. :)


This picture is from the first install day. No hardware, no moulding.


A view of the kitchen with hardware and moulding, but still missing the bank of drawers.


Front bath linen closet.



Master bath vanity.


Kitchen with the now infamous "bank of drawers"... :)

1 comment:

  1. wow. so stylish! that is so neat that as a new family you get to start out with a beautiful house! when do you think you can move in?

    ReplyDelete