2.21.2011

There is a store here in town that's going out of business. It makes me a little sad, because they have very cool stuff. But I'm also happy, because them going out of business means the stuff is on sale and I can finally afford it....

A few Zutano baby clothes. The following picture is a closeup of the owl print pants. I took a closeup of the farm print pants too, but Blogger wants to rotate it wrong.


Some super cute shoes. The brown ones are for 0-6 months, the larger ones are for Calen to grow into. He wears a size 7 or 8 now; they're a size 9. The brown shoes are PediPeds, the grey and black are See Kai Run. The color is more accurate in the top picture, but the closeups show the details.

I love them both...oh so very much (as Calen would say)...


1 comment: