4.10.2009

Some tastiness and other things

Made these for our small group last night - very tasty!

Went to a 1st birthday party for our friends daughter last weekend. Borrowed some of the great ideas linked on my sister's blog for her gift. I decided not to put faces on them, partly because I didn't want a potential chocking hazard, and partly because I have a tendency to wreck perfectly cute things when I attempt to give them a face! I used fabric from Wal-Mart (gasp!) for the bunnies, ball and skirt.




While I was picking up material for the gift, I spotted this print and thought it was too cute to pass up. Don't know what I'll use it for though.


Grandma got Calen a straw cup this week. It didn't take him long to get the hang of it - at least the sucking through the straw part! We'll have to work on the "after you pull it up the straw you're supposed to swallow all of it" part.

2 comments:

  1. cute, amy! ha...I should have stopped before I added the faces too! No turning back for me though. The eyes I used make holes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you picked, and the bunnies are so cute :)

    Calen looks so excited about his new cup, I love it!

    ReplyDelete